NO REFUNDS, are given less than 10 days prior to the Rental Period Start Date. Any cancellation over 10 days will forfeit initial reservation deposit of 1/2. FunTime RV Rentals must be notified of your desire to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
Awnings are NOT to be used during any rental. As a costly repair item, we avoid damage by not allowing them to be used. Renter will be responsible for any damage to Awnings.
Renter's Reservation Responsibilities
Renter is Responsible for:
- Reading all policies, terms, agreements, descriptions, etc. online & those sent via email or mail.
- Verifying reservation dates, site, etc are correct.
- Final Payment and Security Deposit
Delivery & Setup
- Verify All the information on the Reservation is correct – dates, campground, site number, trailer, etc.
- Verify the delivery site will accommodate the selected trailer, including AMP & Trailer Length.
In the event that there are missing or damaged items inside or damages to the outside of the camping trailer during your stay, Security Deposit will be charged.
Rules of the Road
- Dumping included if picking will teach if have access to dump at destination
- Dumping of black & gray included. We will teach you if picking up RV so you don’t have the extra weight.
- No need to stop for Hwy weight stations
- Awning rule/renter responsible for repairs / replace ( no wind, rain or leaving or sleeping open (out) unattended )
- Note if any damage comes from the deductible deposits before insurance
- The renter is responsible to make sure the unit returned broom swept clean, countertop & bathroom/toilet wiped down w/ cleaning products (provided), garbage removed, all kitchen equipment washed clean and stored back in the proper previously stored location. Failure to do any or all of the above will result in fine $50.00 of the security deposit. If use Generator must be full at pickup or return $30 fine charged if not filled Not climbing onto the roof, or smoking a $100 fine will occur